HIGH STRENGTH, NON-SHRINK BULKING GROUT
MULTIGROUT 815 NP is a premixed ready to use dry grout with a precise blend of graded silicates and pea gravel aggregates. Controlled chemicals incorporating shrinkage compensating ingredients blended with Portland Cements produce a non-shrink grout. It is grey coloured, non-oxidizing and has no added chlorides or nitrates.
Meets requirements of CRD-C 621, ASTM C827, ASTM C 10980 and CRD 611-80 specifications.
In all applications where excessive grout thickness is a criteria and a natural aggregate non-shrink grout is specified. For bulk grouting and grouting thickness in excess of 100mm. Reduces heat of hydration in high volume grout pours and excessively large bolt hole pockets. Precision support under load bearing elements such as machine base plates, crane and transporter rails, stanchions and column bases, anchor bolts, precast units, bridge bearings and for repairing of honeycomb in concrete, etc.
- High Early Strength – complies to ASTM C 109-80 specification Facilitates rapid installation and early operation of machinery.
- Non-Shrink – meets CRD-C 621 specification. A non-shrink grout that hardens, free of bleeding, settlement or drying, shrinkage and maintaining tight contact with the underside of grouted elements
- Iron Free – a non-metallic aggregate grout used where an appearance similar to concrete or mortar is required.
- Durability – a dense and ultimate high strength grout which contains no gas generating or air release agents such as aluminium powder, fluid coke, etc. It is durable and withstands repetitive loading requirements.
Initial Set: 2 hours at 20°C
Final Set: 4 hours at 20°C
Application Temp: 15°C to 25°C
Thickness: 10mm to >100mm
Pot Life: 20 minutes
Yield: 12L per 25kg
1 Day: 15 MPa
3 Days: 25 MPa
7 Days: 40 MPa
28 Days: 58 MPa
1 Day: 1.8 MPa
3 Days: 3.0 MPa
7 Days: 4.6 MPa
28 Days: 6.5 MPa
1 Day: 1.2 MPa
3 Days: 3.0 MPa
7 Days: 4.4 MPa
28 Days: 5.4 MPa
- The strength of MULTIGROUT 815 NP is dependent on water demand, curing and age of the hardened grout.
- To determine the earliest equipment or machinery can be put into operation, the above must be considered.
- Protect from freezing until fully cured for 28 days.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
All equipment to be grouted must be free of grease, oil and dirt and the concrete surface must be scabbled, cleaned.
Prime with MULTI POXY 1305 wet-to-dry epoxy.
All exposed areas of grout must be treated With MULTICURE 300 C or MULTICURE 200 curing compounds or kept wetted out for at least 10 days.
Do not mix more grout than can be used in 30 minutes. Once the grout has stiffened, do not re-temper by adding water. Temperature of both the grout and all elements coming into contact with the grout should be in the range of 15°C-25°C. Do not grout in freezing conditions. Mix 25Kg MULTI GROUT 815 NP with 3.2 – 3.5 litres water. Place mixed grout into the primer while the primer is still wet or tacky. Agitate the grout to settle and smooth with a steel trowel. Always place grout from one side only, do not pour grout from both sides as this will result in entrapment of air-creating a gap (air pocket) between the underside of bedplate and grout. Allow to set for 8-12 hours (depending on temperature of the environment) before opening to light traffic.
All tools should be cleaned with water immediately after use. If delayed, equipment will need mechanical action to clean or be discarded.
Supplied in 25kg bags.
Multi Construction Chemicals South Africa (PTY) Ltd production and testing programs comply with all local and international testing standards.
The information supplied is believed to be reliable. As we do not have any control over the processing or application of the product we cannot guarantee the results to be obtained.
Users assume all risks and liability resulting from the use of this product and must confirm suitability thereof by conducting their own tests.
No guarantee is expressed or implied. Liability to the replacement of faulty material.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.